Cerwin Vega 1200W Max 1 Channel Monoblock Amplifier H71200.1D
Experience the latest high efficiency digital topology with the Cerwin Vega H71200.1D 1 Channel Digital Monoblock Amplifier. Cerwin Vega equipped this amp with fully variable crossovers and a variable phase of 0-180° which allows for precise system adjustments, and it can handle HI and LO level input up to 12V. This monoblock amp is also 1 Ohm stable make this a powerful, stable and reliable power source for your car audio setup. Let Cerwin Vega amplifiers be the driving force of your car audio system and feel the power!
• Latest High Efficiency Digital Topology
• Surface Mount Component Technology with 2-Layer PCB
• Compact Size with Ambient Backlit Logo
• Remote Bass Level Control Included
• Fully Variable Crossovers (12dB Per Octave)
• Variable Phase 0-180° Allows for Precise System Adjustments
• Handles HI and LO Level Input to 12V
• 1 Ohm Stable
• Proprietary Vega Bass Boost EQ up to 12dB
• RMS Power: 500 Watts
• RMS Power at 2Ω: 330 Watts
• RMS Power at 4Ω: 200 Watts
• Max Power: 1200 Watts
• Impedance: 1 Ohm Stable
• S/N Ration: >90 dB
• T.H.D.: 0.10%
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-250Hz(-3dB)
• Dimensions: 2.1" x 7.0" x 11.2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.