Tekton 6684 10" Tapered Round File Medium Coarse
Of medium coarseness, the second-cut TEKTON 10 in. Tapered Round File is a versatile machinist's file for working with metal, plastic, and wood. Made to remove material at a slower rate with each stroke, the single-cut teeth create a smooth finish when you're deburring, shaping, and sharpening. The tapered round profile enlarges holes and smooths the interior edges of contoured openings. A large, contoured poly handle gives you a comfortable, nonslip grip for controlled speed and pressure with every stroke.
• Tapered round profile enlarges holes and smooths the interior edges of contoured openings
• Medium-coarse, second-cut grade is ideal for deburring, shaping, and sharpening
• Single-cut teeth remove material at a slower rate for a smoother finish
• Large, comfortable poly handle gives you a sure grip for controlled strokes and pressure
• Versatile machinist's file can be used on metal, plastic, and wood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.