Audiopipe APMN-1300 Monoblock Mini Amplifier with Fuse and Bass Knob
Looking for some serious power for your ride in a small package? This Audiopipe APMN-1300 is a 1000-watt amplifier built on a mini chassis to provide serious power in a tight space. This amp is a monoblock amplifier that is stable at 1 ohm and comes with an inline fuse and bass knob! For the size, quality, and power this amp is hard to beat! For more information see specifications below.
Features and Specifications:
• 1 Channel
• Power: 1000 Watts RMS
• Frequency Response: 30Hz - 180Hz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70dB
• Input Sensitivity: 0.2V - 5V
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.15%
• Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 180Hz
• Subsonic Filter: 0Hz - 50Hz
• Bass Boost: 0dB - 12dB
• Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz -80Hz
• Full MOSFET Circuit Design
• Dimensions (L x D x H): 12" x 6-3/8" x 1-7/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.