Cerwin Vega 12" Subwoofer DVC Vega Series V122DV2
Cerwin Vega Mobile subwoofers are designed and engineered to produce extreme bass in your vehicle and the V122DV2 12" dual 2-ohm subwoofer is no exception. Packing in an optimized high-powered motor structure along with a stamped carbon fiber polypropylene cone, this subwoofer is built to deliver you nothing but quality bass. Its structure also has a vented pole piece for additional cooling to ensure you get the most out of your subwoofer. This compact sub also features Cerwin Vega's signature red surround, so your system can look as good as it sounds. See below for more features and specifications
• Proprietary Deep Drawn Stamped Cast Vega Basket
• Optimized High Power Motor Structure
• Parabolic 1 Piece Stamped Carbon Fiber polypropylene Cone
• Double Stitched VEGA RED Santoprene Surround
• Vented Pole Piece for Additional Cooling and Extended Play
• Proprietary Horizontal Mounted Spring Loaded Terminal
• High Power Integrated Impedance Selector
• Vega Concealed Mounting Gasket
• RMS Power: 450 Watts
• Max Power: 1300 Watts
• Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
• Voice Coil: 2.5" (4-Layers)
• Mounting Depth: 5.67"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 10.7"
This listing is for one (1) V122DV2 Cerwin Vega Subwoofer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.