Cerwin Vega 12" High-Performance Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil
Cerwin Vega Mobile subwoofers are designed and engineered to produce extreme bass in your vehicle and the VMAX12D4 12" dual 4-ohm subwoofer is no exception. Packing in a Klippel optimized motor structure along with a 3-inch voice coil, this subwoofer is built to deliver you nothing but quality bass. Its frame is also made from heavy-duty industrial-strength cast aluminum so it can take a beating day in and day out. See below for more features and specifications
• Heavy Industrial Strength Aluminum Cast Frame
• Treated Semi-Pressed Pulped Cone
• Elevated Motor Structure for Increased Cooling
• Oversized Spider
• Black coated 3 Inch Voice Coil for Higher Thermal Capability
• Oversized Polished Black Chrome Terminals
• Shorting Ring for Lower Distortion
• Polished Bumped Backplate
• Klippel Optimized Motor/Suspension Symmetry
• RMS Power: 1000 Watts
• Max Power: 2000 Watts
• Nominal Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
• Mounting Depth: 6.6"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 11.25"
• SPL: 86.9dB
• QMS: 4.49
• QES: 0.48
• QTS: 0.44
• Fs (Hz): 32.9
• Vas (L): 44.2
• CMS (mm/N): 0.12
• XMAX (mm): 14
This listing is for one (1) VMAX12D4 Cerwin Vega subwoofer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.