Cerwin Vega 12" Loaded Subwoofer Box w/ Vent
The XE12SV from Cerwin Vega was designed to give you great performance and ultimate ease of installation. The subwoofer features an optimized high-power single-tacked motor structure, poly-cotton spider with spaced woven tinsel wires, and pushes out 225 watts of RMS power. The encloser has been tuned to the exact specifications of the subwoofer and features a vent on the side to move as much air as possible. Stop stressing about tuning your box and get this incredible all-in-one setup from Cerwin Vega.
• XED Single 12” Subwoofer in factory-Tuned Vented Enclosure
• 225W RMS/800W MAX
• 3/4” MDF Vented Enclosure
• Dimensions: 15.7” x 12.3” x 14.3” (L x W x H) 400 x 313 x 363 mm (L x W x H)
• Power Rating (RMS/PEAK): 225 W / 800 W
• Nominal Impedance: 2 ohm
• Mounting Depth: 5.35″
• Cut-out Diameter: 10.82″
• Voice Coil: 2.0″ (4-Layer)
• Proprietary XED Basket Frame
• Optimized High Power Single-Stacked Motor Structure
• Polypropylene (PP) Cone
• Vented Motor Structure for Optimal Thermal Heat Dissipation
• Poly-Cotton Spider With Spaced Woven in Tinsel Wires
• Unimount Gasket Surround
• Proprietary Stamped Cast Vega Basket Design
This listing is for one (1) XE12SV subwoofer enclosure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.