Audiopipe APMN-2000 Monoblock Mini Amplifier with Fuse and Bass Knob
Looking for some serious power for you ride in a small package? This Audiopipe APMN-2000 is a 2000-watt amplifier built on a mini chassis to provide serious power in a tight space. This amp is a mono block amplifier that is stable at 1 ohm and comes with an inline fuse and bass knob! For the size, quality, and power this amp is hard to beat! For more information see specifications below.
• 1 Channel
• Power: 2000 Watts Max
• Frequency Response: 30Hz - 180Hz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70dB
• Input Sensitivity: 0.2V - 5V
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.2%
• Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 180Hz
• Subsonic Filter: 0Hz - 50Hz
• Bass Boost: 0dB - 12dB
• Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz -80Hz
• Full MOSFET circuit design
Dimensions: 6-3/8" W x 2-1/4" H x 16-1/2" L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.