Tekton 14190 - 3/8" Drive x 9 mm
Designed to apply maximum torque, the 6-point opening of the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive x 9mm. Deep Socket snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, so there's no opportunity for slipping. To prevent round off, it grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners. With an extra-deep broach, it reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts. Detent notches inside the drive end securely lock socket onto ratchets and extensions, so it won't fall off or stick on fasteners. Made from premium chrome vanadium steel, it's protected from rust and corrosion by a durable mirror chrome plated finish.
• 6-point opening snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads to apply maximum torque without slipping
• Advanced design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round off
• Extra-deep broach reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts
• Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
• Made from premium chrome vanadium steel with a durable mirror chrome plated finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.