Tekton 67552 3/8" Wood Chisel
With a short, beveled blade made to cut hardwood, lumber, trim, and engineered wood products, the TEKTON 3/8 in. Wood Chisel is the perfect all-around construction chisel. Forged from high-carbon steel, selected for its ability to hold an edge, the blade stays sharper longer, so you spend more time working and less time tuning up. A lacquer coating prevents rust and lubricates to glide smoothly through cuts. For ultimate control, the full-size handle, featuring non-slip rubber surfaces, lets you comfortably grip it with your whole hand. Designed for use with metal hammers, a hardened steel striking cap adds even more versatility, eliminating the need for special mallets, a common requirement for most woodworking chisels. When the job is done, toolbox or toolbelt storage is no problem - just slip on the protective cover to keep the blade sharp and ready for next time.
• Beveled, high-carbon steel blade stays sharper longer
• Soft, non-slip rubber grips and a full-length poly handle increase comfort and control
• Hardened steel end cap safely tolerates blows from metal hammers
• Lacquer blade coating resists rust and lubricates for smooth cutting
• Ready-to-use sharpened blade is protected by a reusable cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.