40 Pounds of Perfect Mix Hickory, Cherry, Maple, and Apple Mix Wood Cooking Pellets
Take your taste of cooking to the next level! With our 40 lb mixture of hickory, cherry, maple, & apple wood cooking pellets for a BBQ wood pellet grill or smoker. There is no oak or alder filler in these pellets.
These Pellets will give you the great flavor you have been looking for with 70% Hickory wood and a remaining 30% mixture of cherry, maple, and apple. This is a combination that's sure to be your favorite.
• Burn Hotter and get more Flavor!
• Will work in any brand of grill.
• 40 Pounds of Hickory, Cherry, Maple, and Apple Mix.
We have Several Options for wood cooking pellets. Click on the listing below to view the correct listing you are wanting to try.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.