DCM Audio 6.5" 2-Way Center Channel Speaker
The TP160C center channel completes any multi-channel home theater with exceptional response and dynamic handling. Its inventive features and advanced voicing characteristics blend with other DCM components to fulfill the expectations of cinematic soundtracks and vocals. And with a wide frequency response and dispersion can be a nice addition for pure music listening. Along with an even sound dispersion, this crucial piece of the surround system produces enveloping sound. The TP160C includes a Kevlar driver tuned with a passive radiator to ensure bass response is exact and powerful. And, like the entire Timepiece series from DCM, it includes a silk dome tweeter complete with copper shorting ring to produce accurate high frequencies.
Features and Specifications:
• Video Shielding for Placement Near a TV or Monitor
• 25mm Teteron Dome Tweeter
• Kevlar Cone Midrange/Woofer with Phase Cap
• Internally Braced MDF Cabinets
• Chrome 5-Way Binding Posts
• Dark Cherry Finish to Blend in with an Decor
• Woofer: 6.5" Kevlar Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround with Phase Cap
• Passive Radiator
• Tweeter: 25mm Teteron Dome with 1" Voice Coil
• Frequency Response: 55Hz - 25kHz
• Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal
• RMS Power: 100 Watts
• Max Power: 200 Watts
• Sensitivity: 87dB @ 2.83V/1M
• Weight: 14 lbs.
• Dimensions H x W x D: 8" x 19-3/4" x 8-9/16" (7-1/2" Cabinet w/o Grille)
This listing is for one TP160C-CH center channel speaker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.