Workshop 82798 6-in-1 Screwdriver
With the six most common screwdriver and nut driver sizes in one tool, the Workshop 82798 6-in-1 Screwdriver is a must-have. The comfortable six-sided handle has soft, non-slip surfaces for a sure grip. Made from strong chrome vanadium steel, the double-ended bits have precisely milled tips for an exact fit in fasteners. The steel tube shaft has a durable chrome-plated finish that resists rust and corrosion.
• Sandblasted, chrome vanadium steel bits
• Soft, non-slip, cushioned handle grip
• Rugged steel bit holder shaft with corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
• Spring-loaded ball bearings lock bits and shaft in place
• Flat: 3/16 in. and 1/4 in.
• Phillips: #1 and #2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.