TEKTON 26885 7mm Nut Driver
Uniquely designed the TEKTON 26885 7mm Nut Driver has a handle that is a versatile combination of torque and speed. Its three-sided geometry engages the structure of your hand, not just friction against your skin, to turn the driver. This means you can comfortably apply much more force, even when your hand is greasy or tired. Its 6-Point socket offers a snug, nonslip fit on hex-shaped fastener heads. There's also an internally recessed shaft accommodates the excess threads of longer bolts or studs. Unlike plated finish metals this blade has a protective black oxide finish so it has a higher resistance against flaking.
• The unique three-sided handle combines maximum torque with smooth speed
• 6-Point socket offers a snug, nonslip fit on hex-shaped fastener heads
• Internally recessed shaft accommodates the excess threads of longer bolts or studs
• Protective black oxide finish can’t flake off like plated finishes
• Size marking on butt end is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.