American Bass Phantom Series PH-1600.1 MD V2 Monoblock Amplifier
The Phantom Series from American Bass was born from the pursuit to design a line of amplifiers that were capable of fitting into some of the most confined spaces and still provide adequate power for the hungriest systems. American Bass completed the mission with 5 models, including the PH-1600.1 MD V2, which is reliable and modestly priced. Integrated with modern technology, the Phantom Series amplifiers are some of the most dependable amps on the market.
Features and Specifications:
• Compact Size/Tiny Footprint
• Double Sided PCB and SMD Components
• Full MOSFET Design
• LPF and HPF Crossover
• Adjustable Bass Boost
• 1 Ohm Stable
• Class D Design
• Overload, Overheat, High/Low Voltage Protection
• RoHS Compliant
• Max Power: 1600 Watts
• RMS Power: 800 Watts
• Input Level: 0.2 ~ 5V
• Frequency Response: 10 ~ 220Hz
• LPF: 40 ~ 220Hz
• Subsonic Filter: 10 ~ 50Hz
• THD at 4 Ohm Load 30% Rated Power: <0.3%
• S/N Ratio: >80dB
• Bass Boost: 0-6dB-12dB Switchable
• Minimum Load: 1 Oh,
• Dimension (HxWxL): 2.2" x 6" x 7.8"
This listing is for one PH-1600.1 MD V2 Amplifier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.