American Bass VFL Monoblock Amplifier Class D Stealth Stealth Series VFL-STEALTH-4500.1D
Conservatively rated at 4500 watts @ 1 Ohm mono, this amplifier is designed to drive a daily sub setup without failure. Control features include gain level, subsonic filter (10~50Hz), a low pass filter (35~250Hz), a bass boost of 0~9dB, and bass control knob. The power and ground will accommodate 4 AWG wire and REM connector will accept wire sizes from 12 to 18 AWG. The terminal is used to remotely turn on and off the amplifier when +12V DC is applied. The high pass filter controls the high pass cutoff point for the speaker outputs. HPF can be selected with x-over switch located next to it.
• Stealth Max 4500W Class D Monoblock Amplifier w/ Bass Knob
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 200 Hz
• RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 2250W x 1
• Max Power: 4500W
• Signal To Noise Ratio: Greater Than 85 dB
• Damping Factor: Greater Than 150
• Input Sensitivity: 6 V - 0.2 V
• Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
• Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
• Bass Boost: 0 dB - 9 dB
• Heavy Duty 2 oz Printed Circuit Board
• Surface Mount Technology
• 8.5V - 16 Volts Working Voltage
• Multi-Way Protection Circuitry
• Linkable Connection (Output Master/Input Slave)
• Remoter Gain Control w/ Clip Indicator
• Dimensions (L/W/H): 18" x 7.75" x 2.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.