American Bass XFL Series DC2000 Monoblock Amplifier
The XFL Series from American Bass was born from the pursuit to design a line of amplifiers that were both compact and powerful. American Bass completed the mission with the XFL-DC2000 which is reliable and modestly priced. Integrated with modern technology, this amplifier pushes out 2000 watts max, has a full range adjustable crossover, and is one ohm stable.
Features and Specifications:
• Soft Turn On/Off Design
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18dB
• Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover
• Variable Subsonic Filter: 15-50Hz
• Low Level Input and Output
• Gold Plated High Quality Terminals
• SMD Board
• Five-Way Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Thermal, Low Voltage, High Current
• Remote Subwoofer Level Control
• THD (IHF-A): 0.02%
• Channel Separation: >55dB
• Input Sensitivity: 5V - 200mV
• Input Impedance 47KOHM
• Damping Factor: >100
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >96dB
• Fuse Rating: 100A x 1
• Power Output: DC 14.4V
• Variable Low Pass Filter: 20Hz - 180Hz
• Variable High Pass Filter: 50Hz - 50KHz
• Subsonic Filter: Off - 50Hz
• Frequency Response (-1dB): 12Hz - 50KHz
• RMS 1000W x 1CH @ 1 Ohm DC 14.4V
• RMS 600W x 1CH @ 2 Ohm Dc 14.4V
• RMS 400W x 1CH @ 4 Ohm DC 14.4V
• Max Power: 2000W x 1CH @ 1 Ohm DC 14.4V
• Dimensions: 10.47" x 7.08" x 1.93"
This listing is for one XFL-DC2000 amplifier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.