Audio Legion’s 6.5" Subwoofer 400 Watts S2506D2
Audio Legion’s S2506 is a 6.5-inch car subwoofer designed to provide an excellent low-frequency response in the most compact subwoofer platform. This woofer is the perfect option for quality bass in limited space. Conservatively rated at 400 watts peak power and 200 watts RMS power, the S2506 is sure to handle the power while delivering clean, rich bass. The S2506 boasts a competition-grade reinforced paper cone and durable carbon fiber dust cap. Featuring a 2” high-temperature flat wound voice coil and a 39 oz. ferrite motor system, the S2506 offers a best-in-class sensitivity of over 84dB. This combination of competition-grade soft parts and dependable mechanics makes the S2506 the right choice for those craving excellent bass reproduction in a platform that can fit nearly anywhere.
• Nominal power handling: 200W
• Maximum power: 400W
• Sensitivity: 84.2dB
• Frequency Response: 65-300KHz
• Dome Material: Paper Cone
• Net Weight: 3.3kg
• Nominal impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
• DC Resistance: Dual 1.8 Ohm
Voice Coil and Magnet Parameters
• Voice Coil Diameter: 50.8mm (2" inch)
• Voice Coil Height: 21mm
• HE Magnetic Gap Height: 8mm
• Max. Linear Excursion: 6.5mm
• Voice Coil Bobbin: Black Aluminium
• Voice Coil Wire: Copper
• Number of Layers: 4
• Magnet System Type: High Flux Ferrite
• Suspension compliance Cms: .12
• Mechanical Q Factor Qms: 4.19
• Electrical Q Factor Qes: .46
• Total Q Factor Qts: .42
• Moving Mass Mms: 53.9
• Eq.Cas Air Load(liters) VAS: 3.34 L
• Resonant Frequency Fs: 62 Hz
• Effective Piston Area SD: 138.9cm²
• Outside Diameter: 7.01"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 5.71"
• Mounting Depth: 3.43"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.