Audio Legion 12" Subwoofer Dual 2 Ohm S3012D2
Audio Legion's S3012 is a 12-inch competition-grade car subwoofer. This extreme subwoofer was built from the ground up to offer an incredibly hard-hitting low-end response. While this subwoofer is designed for high power competition, it also delivers clean bass in daily driver builds. The S3012 begins with a mammoth 306 oz. double-stacked ferrite motor system that drives a 3" 4-layer high-temperature voice coil. This American-made flat wound voice coil is expertly crafted to handle the intensity of competition without failure. To keep the unit operating flawlessly, a chrome vent ring is located between the magnet and basket. This ring combined with magnet pole venting offers optimal heat dissipation for prolonged periods of use. This subwoofer is conservatively rated at 3,000 watts peak power and 1,500 watts RMS power. The competition-caliber high roll foam surround reinforced pressed paper cone and carbon fiber dust cap ensure that the soft parts are up to the task of handling this much power. The XL chrome spring-loaded terminals finish off this beast of a subwoofer.
• Nominal Power Handling: 1500W
• Maximum Power: 3000W
• Sensitivity dB: 84.8 dB
• Frequency Response: 38-300Hz
• Cone Material: Paper
• Net Weight: 16.8kg
• Nominal Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
• DC Resistance: Dual 1.4 Ohm
Voice Coil and Magnet Parameters:
• Voice Coil Diameter: 76.5mm (3.01")
• Voice Coil Height: 61mm (2.4")
• HE Magnetic Gap Height: 15 mm
• Max.Linear Excursion: 23mm
• Voice Coil Bobbin: Black Aluminium
• Voice Coil Wire: Flat AL
• Number of Layers: 4
• Magnet System Type: High Flux Ferrite
• BL Product: 17.3N.A
• Mounting Depth: 199mm
• Mounting Diameter: 280mm
• Suspension compliance Cms: .062
• Mechanical Q Factor Qms: 4.8
• Electrical Q Factor Qes: .7
• Total Q Factor Qts: .62
• Moving Mass Mms: 270.2
• Eq.Cas Air Load(liters) VAS: 21.5 L
• Resonant Frequency Fs: 38 Hz
• Effective Piston Area SD: 471.4cm²
• Outside Diameter: 12.87"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 11.02"
• Mounting Depth: 7.83"
• Recommended Ported Volume: 3.00-3.25 ft^3
• Recommended Port Area: 32 in^2
• Recommended Tuning Frequency: 34 Hz
• Subwoofer Displacement: 0.20 ft^3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.