Audio Legion’s 8" Midrange Speakers MX8-8
(8 Ohm Speaker)
Audio Legion’s MX8 is an 8-inch pro-audio midrange speaker capable of extreme levels of SPL output. This speaker is designed to effectively handle intense levels of power and reproduce rich midbass sound. The MX8 is not your ordinary pro audio speaker. This midrange speaker begins with a stout high flux ferrite motor that drives a 2” 2-layer high-temperature voice coil. Conservatively rated at 600 watts peak power and 300 watts RMS power, the MX8 lives up to its name in the Xtreme Series. Reaching a low-end response of 93Hz, the MX8 will provide deep midbass reproduction at incredible sound levels. For elite midbass sound in a small 8” platform, the MX8 is the answer.
• Nominal power handling: 300W
• Maximum power: 600W
• Sensitivity: 95.6dB
• Frequency Response: 93-7.5KHz
• Dome Material: Paper Cone
• Net Weight: 4.9kg
• Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
• DC Resistance: Dual 5.2 Ohm
Voice Coil and Magnet Parameters
• Voice Coil Diameter: 50.8mm (2" Inch)
• Voice Coil Height: 10.4mm
• HE Magnetic Gap Height: 8mm
• Max. Linear Excursion: 1.2mm
• Voice Coil Bobbin: TIP-P
• Voice Coil Wire: Copper
• Number of Layers: 2
• Magnet System Type: High Flux Ferrite
• Suspension compliance Cms: .2
• Mechanical Q Factor Qms: 5.73
• Electrical Q Factor Qes: .47
• Total Q Factor Qts: .43
• Moving Mass Mms: 13.7
• Eq.Cas Air Load(liters) VAS: 13.5 L
• Resonant Frequency Fs: 93 Hz
• Effective Piston Area SD: 213.8cm²
• Outside Diameter: 8.27"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 7.32"
• Mounting Depth: 3.58"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.