Audiopipe 2" Titanium Compression Driver APH-5050
Reliable sound calls for reliable materials. The APH-5050 features a ferrite magnet and titanium diaphragm for long-lasting use and sound quality. The 2-inch Kapton voice coil also provides stability and resistance to heat and mechanical stress so you won't worry about replacement parts. With frequency responses from 1800 to 20000Hz this compression driver is great for midrange to upper range speaker configurations so you'll really be able to hear those drums. Check out the AudioPipe APH-5050 Titanium Compression Driver for high-quality sound.
• Built with a titanium diaphragm and ferrite magnet for long-lasting use and sound quality
• Uses a 2-inch Kapton voice coil for stability and resistance to heat and mechanical stress
• Responds to a wide range of frequencies from 1,800 to 20,000 Hz
• Features 80 watts operating power (RMS) and 160 watts of peak power (PMPO)
• Bolt-on fitting ensures stable mounting for reliable sound
• Approximately 5.3" Overall Diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.