Aunex Mini Amplifiers (AM Series) are Full Range Digital/Class D Mono amplifiers. AM Series amplifiers are designed for the challenge of providing ample power to drive your system while keeping the overall footprint of the amplifier small. This was achieved by utilizing a 4-layer military-spec circuit board incorporating the newest chipset from International Rectifier. If installation space is limited, don’t settle for any mini amplifier, select the Aunex AM series AM700.4D today.
• 4 Channels
• Direct Wire Connector Speaker & Power Terminals
• Auto-Sensing High Level Input/Low Level Input
• Variable High Pass/Low Pass Crossover
• 4 Layer Conformal Coated PCB, SMD Technology
• Output Clipping Indicators
• Heavy Density Aluminum Extruded Heatsink With Die Cast End Caps
• Power Output - 100W X 4 @ 4Ohms, 175W X 4 @ 2Ohms, 350W X 2 @ 4 Ohms
• Rated Power: 14.4V @ 1kHz
• Fully Variable Crossover 12dB/Octave Slope
• Input Model Selector (2 Channel or 4 Channel)
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
• THD + Noise: < 0.4%
• S/N Ratio A-Weighted: > 103dB
• Input Sensitivity: 250mV - 10V
• Efficiency @ 4 Ohm: 84%
• Fuse Requirement: 60A (Included)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.6" X 9.8" X 4.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.