Butcher BBQ Bird Booster Chipotle Injection Seasoning
Injections will take a regular piece of meat and transform it into a lip-smacking, head-turning, barbeque. The butcher bbq injections inject throughout the whole piece of chicken by using a grid pattern try to get the injection into the center of the meat, for best results. Bird booster chicken injection is the best on the market and comes with an extra scoop in every jar. Injecting chicken is an easier way to get a deep natural flavor and moisture in the meat, without the mess of soaking in brine. We have been able to get you the all moistness and flavor in a bag that anyone can use. Let it set a minimum of 4 hours before cooking, but more will be amazing as the flavor would get infused into the core of the meat. After mixing refrigerate until used. Make sure you discard any unused injection that has been in contact with raw meat. This amount of product will do 10 pounds of meat. A 12ounces bag will do well over 70 pieces of chicken.
• BRING OUT FLAVORS: Chipotle will bring out other flavors you did not know you liked. We have added the exact amount needed to perform perfectly. Fire up your grill, smoker, or oven and be happy every time you cook
• DEEP NATURAL FLAVOR: Bird Booster Chicken injection this helps in Injecting chicken to get a deep natural flavor and moisture in the meat, without the mess of soaking in a bring getting you the all moistness and flavor in a bag that anyone can use
• USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Mix 1/4 cup of Bird Booster with 2 cups of water. Use a kitchen injector and inject thru out the white meat or dark meat. Be sure to get it all the way to the bone. While injecting be sure to move the needle around the meat. This amount of product will do 10 pounds of meat
• CARRIES THE FLAVOR: Injection carries the flavor deep into the meat. You could combine the two, marinade overnight in the fridge, pat it dry, bring it up to room temperature, inject, and put it on the fire
• FOOD BARBEQUE CHAMPIONSHIPS: Bird Booster injection was used to win the 1st world food barbeque championships. Injecting chicken is an easier way to get a deep natural flavor and moisture in the meat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.