Cerwin Vega 12" High-Performance Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil VMAX12D4
Cerwin Vega Mobile subwoofers are designed and engineered to produce extreme bass in your vehicle and the VMAX12D2 12" dual 2-ohm subwoofer is no exception. Packing in a Klippel optimized motor structure along with a 3-inch voice coil, this subwoofer is built to deliver you nothing but quality bass. Its frame is also made from heavy-duty industrial-strength cast aluminum so it can take a beating day in and day out. See below for more features and specifications
• Heavy Industrial Strength Aluminum Cast Frame
• Treated Semi-Pressed Pulped Cone
• Elevated Motor Structure for Increased Cooling
• Oversized Spider
• Black coated 3 Inch Voice Coil for Higher Thermal Capability
• Oversized Polished Black Chrome Terminals
• Shorting Ring for Lower Distortion
• Polished Bumped Backplate
• Klippel Optimized Motor/Suspension Symmetry
• RMS Power: 1000 Watts
• Max Power: 2000 Watts
• Nominal Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
• Total Diameter: 12.79"
• Mounting Diameter: 11.02"
• Mounting Depth: 5.98"
• Magnet Diameter: 7.89"
• SPL: 84.8dB
• QMS: 5.09
• QES: 0.5
• QTS: 0.46
• Fs (Hz): 29.1
• Vas (L): 40.6
• CMS (mm/N): 0.1
• XMAX (mm): 14
This listing is for one (1) VMAX12D2 Cerwin Vega subwoofer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.