Cerwin Vega 2 Channel Digital Amplifier B52
The Stealth Bomer series amplifiers are ultra-compact machines that create endless installation and fitment options. This mini digital amplifier is one of the series of more powerhouse amplifiers on the market. Designed and engineered with the latest Class D IR chipset technology and its various remote turn-on configurator – REM/DC/VOX options, the possibilities are endless with the Stealth Bomber series amplifiers.
• 2-Channel Bomber Series Class D Amplifier
• RMS Power Rating @4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 channels
• RMS Power Rating @ 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 channels
• Bridged Power @ 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
• Peak power output: 1000 watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• LED power and protect indicators
• 2 or Mono channel operation
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
• Ultra-Compact High-Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
• Selectable turn-On modes: REM / DC / VOX
• Input sensitivity: 200 mV - 10 V
• Frequency Response: 10 - 33,000 Hz
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.25%
• Signal to Noise Ration: 101.7 dBa
• Selectable crossover mode: HP / Flat / LP
• Variable low/high-pass filter: 40 - 400 Hz
• Dimensions: 4.02"W x 6.61"L x 1.40"H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.