Cerwin Vega XED72500.1D Monoblock Amplifier - 2500 Watts Max
The Cerwin Vega XED72500.1D 1 Channel Amplifier is the perfect addition for anyone that is looking for stable power in a compact design. The XED72500.1D features the latest high efficiency digital topology and is 1 Ohm stable allowing it to work with multiple woofer applications. This amp packs in 2500 Watts max in a compact design, giving you all the power you need without wasting space. And to top it all off, the XED72500.1D features a ambient backlit logo to be the perfect visual accent to your audio system.
Specifications on Packaging
• Latest High Efficiency Digital Topology
• Surface Mount Component Technology with 2 Layer PCB
• Compact Size with Ambient Backlit Logo
• Remote Bass level Control Included
• Fully Variable Crossovers (12dB Per Octave)
• Variable Phase 0-180° Providing Precise System Adjustment
• Handles Hi and Low Level Input to 12V
• 1Ω Stable Mono block for Multiple Woofer Applications
• Proprietary Vega Bass Boost EQ Up to 12dB
• RMS Power Rating: 300 Watts X 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms
• RMS Power Rating: 500 Watts X 1 Channel @ 1 Ohm
• Max Power: 2500 Watts
• Input Impedance: 1Ω Stable
• S/N Ratio: >90dB
• T.H.D.: 0.10%
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz (-3dB)
• Dimensions (H x W x L): 2.187" x 8.875" x 11.1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.