Coilhose 1/4' x 100' Reinforced Polyurethane Air Hose with Industrial Style Swivel Coupler - Flexeel
This ultra-lightweight and flexible hose made by Coilhose is the perfect tool for those looking for a hose that can stand up to the harshest conditions but won't weigh you down on the job sight. This hose has an internal diameter of 1/4", a length of 100', max working pressure of 300 PSI, and features a ball style swivel coupler on one end and an industrial-style safety plug on the other end. This hose is also extremely abrasion resistant and can handle temperatures between -40°F and 165°F so it can go anywhere you go. Coilhose Pneumatics manufacturers all of their hoses in the U.S.A. so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality possible. Please see below for more features and specifications.
Features and Specifications:
• Color: Hi-Viz Eel Green
• Fittings: 1/4" Industrial Style Swivel Coupler and Plug
• Inside Diameter: 1/4"
• Length: 100'
• Weight: 3.7 lbs
• Working Pressure: 300 PSI At 70°F
• Temperature Range: -40°F to 165°F
• Retains Its Flexibility in Sub-Zero Conditions
• More Abrasion Resistant than PVC and Rubber Hoses
• Resists Lubricating Oils and Greases
• Ball Swivel Coupler Improves Maneuverability at the Tool End
• Hi-Viz Color Helps Prevent Tripping Hazards
• Air Safety Plug Prevents Dangerous Hose Whip
• Made in the U.S.A.
This listing is for a single 1/4" x 100' hose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.