ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove
This ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove was inspired by a European Design that has been extremely popular for years with customers in Germany, France, Australia, and Brazil. This is ComfortBilts most budget-friendly and lowest priced pellet stove. Because of their quality engineering, reliable performance, and high heat output, this has become very popular in the USA.
This pellet stove puts out a certified 42,000 BTU output and will heat a 2,200 sq. ft home or more if the temperatures are mild. With the heat exchanger design and powerful room blower, you will get the maximum heat from the pellets. The pellets will burn so completely that the ash drawer will only need to be emptied about every 2 weeks. You can hold 47 pounds of pellets in the hopper.
Other features of this pellet stove is a programmable thermostat that will allow you to keep a constant temperature and get the most out of your pellets. This pellet stove is EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.
• Color: Grey Steel
• Certified 42,000 BTU Output
• Heats up to a 2,200 Sq. Ft. Home
• EPA and CSA Certified to Comply with all Federal Emissions Mandates
• Heat Exchanger Design and Powerful Room Blower to produce Maximum Heat from Pellets
• Easy to Clean Heavy Gauge Exterior
• 47 lb. Hopper Capacity
• Ashes Fall Automatically into a Large Removeable Ash Pan
• Pellets Burn so Completely that the Ash Drawer Only Needs to be Emptied Every Two Weeks
• Five Power Settings allow up to 20 Hours of Continous Burning on Lowest Setting
• Programmable Thermostat Allows Constant Temperature and Economical Pellet Use
• Rear Mounted 3" Standard Exhaust Port and 2" Standard Air Intake
Exterior Dimensions of the Unit are 20.5" Wide, 25" Deep, and 36" High with Mounted Controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.