Comfortbilt Mill-Pac Black High Temp Sealant MPB90
Non-toxic and organically bound, IGS Industries’ Mill-Pac Black expands to form a tight seal in your fireplace or stove that will provide years of reliable service. Mill-Pac Black will not shrink or crack and is inert to combustion byproducts. Several major wood, pellet, and gas stove appliance manufacturers specify Mill-Pac Black as their sealant of choice. Mill-Pac Black is formulated using Non-RCF refractory fibers, which eliminates OSHA and EPA concerns with the use of these raw materials. Mill-Pac Black is still rated to a 1050°F (565oC) max continuous operating temperature, and has excellent resistance to erosion by gas or wood combustion by-products. Since Mill-Pac Black has always been formulated with an organic, non-toxic binding system, it has been considered a green product. With the elimination of RCF fibers, Mill-PAC Black is truly environmentally friendly.
• Reduces sooting and whiting
• Rated to 1,050°F
• Does not bake onto equipment
• Conforms to rough or misaligned components
• Resists breakdown from acidic byproducts such as HCl, H2SO4, HNO3, NaNO2, and HF
• Easy application and clean up
• Mill-Pac Black is not classified as a hazardous material
• Ideal for use in Fireplaces, Wood/Pellet/Gas stoves, Direct vent systems, Flue joints and boxes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.