Coxreels EZ-SH-350 Super Hub Hose Reel - 3/8" x 50'
COXREELS EZ-SH Series "Super Hub" spring-driven hose reels, like the P Series, have a long history of dependable performance. The larger chassis and frame accommodate longer lengths and larger diameters of hose. Coxreels' original Super Hub dual axle support system increases the stability during operation, reduces vibration, and strengthens the structural integrity of the reel. Please see below for more features and specifications.
• Professional grade heavy-duty steel construction
• Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
• Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
• Machined from solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
• Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
• Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
• Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one-piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub™ dual axle support
• Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
• Long-lasting, chip-resistant, and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
• Inner Diameter: 3/8"
• Outside Diameter: 5/8"
• Length: 50'
• Max PSI: 300
• Weight: 50 lbs
• Overall Dimensions: (W x H x L): 8.25" x 21.25" x 19.5"
• Mounting Pattern: 4" x 5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.