DEI 3 oz. Heat Resistant Sealant with Nozzle
DEI Heat Resistant Sealant 010410 Developed by Dow Corning for the extreme-duty aerospace applications Heat Resistant Sealant bonds to almost all surfaces including fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber, and plastic. It’s an excellent way to seal and encapsulate in areas of high temperatures and perfect for sealing cracks in metal. Can be used on fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber plastic Withstand temperatures from -85F up to 500F Made of 100% silicone and remains flexible Peel strength of 20 lbs. 3 oz. Tube w/application nozzle. NOTE: DEI Heat Resistant Sealant 010410 can only be shipped by standard mail or UPS inside the United States.
• Can be used on fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber & plastic
• Withstand Temperatures from -85 degrees Fahrenheit up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
• Made of 100% Silicone and Remains Flexible
• Peel Strength of 20 lbs.
• Great for Heat and Sound Control
• 3 oz Container and Comes with Nozzle for Precise Application
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.