DEI 1" Inch x 12' Foot Self Curing Waterproof Quick Fix Tape Multi Use 010491
Multiple uses for auto, marine, powersports, trucks, RVs, home, industrial, and more — DEI's high-performance Quick Fix Tape bonds to itself and is self-curing, forming a waterproof permanent seal. It's ideal for emergency hose repair, non-slip grip surface for tools, electrical splices and connections, or as a temporary leak sealer. It does not leave a sticky residue after removal. Extruded from a special high performance-grade silicone compound and engineered at 700 psi tensile strength, Quick Fix Tape has insulating capabilities up to 8,000 volts and stretches to three times its length for a simple stretch-and-wrap application. The triangular profile of the tape (the center is thicker than the edges) provides a smooth edge when overlapping tape.
• Self vulcanizing repair tape — seal ends of hoses, bundle and wrap wires, weatherproof connections, and more
• Withstands temperatures from -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
• Corrosion and moisture resistant, providing a permanent air/liquid-tight seal
• Emergency leak repair tape that can be applied to wet surfaces
• Resists solvents, oils, fuel, acids & chemical spills
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.