Dizzy Pig BBQ Company Raising the Steaks Canadian-Style BBQ Rub 7.1 Oz Bottle
Who better to design a Montreal-style seasoning than the Canadian co-founder of Dizzy Pig, Mike Kerslake? (Answer: No one.) While Montreal-style seasonings have been around for ages, Dizzy Pig truly reinvented the game with Raising the Steaks. This garlic-infused barbecue rub offers plenty of inspiration for beef steaks, vegetables, and stir fry. Scented with coriander and dill seed, perfectly balanced with only a hint of red pepper heat, it’s ideal for a full house. Complementing any cut of beef or chicken, you’ll never be cooking blind. It’s perfect on everything, but especially, steak, brisket, prime rib, chicken, fish, and vegetables. Great in soups and stews. All-natural ingredients — MSG-free, gluten-free, nut-free, wheat-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and made in the USA!
• Great balance of sharp and round flavors — slightly spicy from crushed red pepper
• Buttery flavor with garlic backdrop and higher in salt than many other Dizzy Pig products
• Perfect rub for steak, brisket, prime rib, chicken, fish, and vegetables, and excellent in soups and stews
• Versatile seasoning that can be used for pan-searing, roasting, broiling, soups, stews, and casseroles, in dips and sauces — and as a condiment across anything you wish to add garlicky zip to
• All natural ingredients — MSG-free, gluten-free, nut-free, wheat-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and made in the USA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.