Dizzy Pig BBQ Company Spicy Pineapple Head Sweet Heat Tropical Rub 8.7 Oz Bottle
Dizzy Pig Owner, Chris Capell, created a seasoning for grilling fruit and called it Pineapple Head. Since then, it's become one of their most popular seasonings. Their foodie customers proved that this original sweet and slightly savory seasoning is not just for fruit. Dizzy Pig fans took the creation from chicken to bacon to shrimp to sweet potatoes — to a topping for vanilla ice cream! Pineapple Head's versatility is still being discovered. With its popularity and versatility in mind, Chris started thinking about how cool it would be to increase the sweet/heat sensation by turning up the volume of chilies. After working hard and doing a lot of tasting, it reached the point where the spice tingles your palate on many levels. Arriving at just the right dose of black pepper, chipotle, habanero and cayenne — and there it was! Spicy Pineapple Head! Try it on seafood, chicken, sausage, pineapple, grilled peaches, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, butternut squash, fruit salad, bacon, ham — anything, really! If you love spicy, you will LOVE it!
• Spicy-level heat from chilis within a sweet blend
• Lightly savory with a hint of cinnamon and allspice
• Perfect spicy rub for seafood, chicken, sausage, pineapple, grilled peaches, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, butternut squash, fruit salad, bacon, ham, and more
• Versatile seasoning that can be used for pan-searing, roasting, broiling, in dips — and as a condiment across anything you wish to add a zip of tropical flavor on — along with spicy-level heat
• All natural ingredients — MSG-free, gluten-free, nut-free, wheat-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free, low sodium, and made in the USA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.