DS18 Class D-4 Channel Amplifier ZXI.4
Capable of 600 Watts max power you'll have all the power you need while utilizing state-of-the-art technology that requires less energy. Against overload short circuit thermal low voltage high voltage and reverse polarity these protection features are designed to protect the amplifier from misuse as well as from common causes of amplifier failure. Platium finished connections ensure solid electrical connections that resist corrosion fully variable crossovers promote installation ease and save the cost of outboard crossovers. Wire the most powerful midranges tweeters drivers or coaxial to this full range series.
• IRS Full range digital circuit design class-D
• LED Power and protection indicator
• RMS power @ 4 Ohm: 125W x 4 ch
• RMS power @ 2 Ohm: 185 x 4ch
• RMS power @ 4 Ohm bridge: 370W x 2ch
• Peak power @ 4 Ohm: 200W x 4ch
• Peak power @ 2 Ohm bridge: 300W x 4ch
• Peak power @ 4 Ohm bridge: 600W x 2ch
• Minimum impedance: 2 Ohm
• Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
• THD: 0.10%
• Input Sensitivity: 0.2-6V
• Signal/Noise Ratio: >90dB
• Crossover High Pass: 40-4KHz
• Crossover Low Pass: 40-4KHz
• Bass Boost: 0-18dB
• Operation Voltage: 8.5-16.8V
• Fuse Rating: 40A x2
• Power input size: 4Ga
• Dimensions LxDxH: 9.5x5.7x1.9"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.