Cerwin Vega Dual 10" Loaded Subwoofer Box w/ Vent
The XE10DV from Cerwin Vega was designed to give you great performance and ultimate ease of installation. The subwoofer features an optimized high-power single-Stacked motor structure, poly-cotton spider with spaced woven tinsel wires, and pushes out 225 watts of RMS power each. The enclosure has been tuned to the exact specifications of the subwoofers and features a vent on the side to move as much air as possible. Stop stressing about tuning your box and get this incredible all-in-one setup from Cerwin Vega.
• Factory Tuned
• Vented Side
• 3/4" MDF Construction
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.9" x 10" x 11.8"
Subwoofer Specifications Per Speaker:
• Proprietary XED Basket Frame
• Optimized High Power Single Stacked Motor Structure
• Polypropylene Cone
• Vented Motor Structure for Optimal Thermal heat Dissipation
• Poly-Cotton Spider with Spaced Woven in Tinsel Wires
• Unimount Gasket Surround
• Proprietary Stamped Cast Vega Basket Design
• 2" 4-Layer Voice Coil
• Impedance: 2 Ohm
• RMS Power: 225 Watts (450W Total)
• Max Power: 800 Watts (1600W Total)
• Mounting Depth: 5"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 9.17"
This listing is for one (1) XE10DV subwoofer enclosure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.