Dual 12" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure and Monoblock Amplifier TNP212DV
The MTX Terminator TNP212DV is an excellent all-in-one solution for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle's audio system. The subwoofer enclosure can handle up to 1000 Watts which works great with the included subwoofers. The 12" Subwoofers are wired internally at 2 Ohm, which is why it pairs great with the TNA500D amplifier.
The enclosure itself is made using extra-strength 5/8" MDF (medium-density fiberboard), which is the preferred material for subwoofer enclosures, ensuring the enclosure can contain the massive low-frequency sound waves generated by the subwoofers without a problem. The enclosure is wrapped in black aircraft-grade carpet. The classic black goes well with any interior and is resilient to tearing and wear.
Terminator TNA500D Amplifier
• Power output: 300 Watts RMS x 1 Channel at 4 ohms < 1% THD+N
• Power output: 500 Watts RMS x 1 Channel at 2 ohms < 1% THD+N
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
• THD+N (Distortion)(Watts): <1%
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz
• Maximum Input Signal: 5V
• Maximum Sensitivity: 200mV
• Dimensions: 9.84"x7.09"x2.05"
• Crossover Variable low pass 12dB/octave from 40Hz-200Hz
• Crossover Variable Subsonic 12dB/octave from 20Hz-400Hz
• Power Handling: 500 Watts RMS Per Subwoofer
• 1000 Watts Peak Power per Subwoofer
• Wired Internally at 2 Ohm
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 14" x 29.5" x 13-1/2"D (Bottom) 11"D (Top)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.