Field Company Number 10 Cast Iron Skillet 11-5/8" Top Diameter FIELD-NO.12
This is your new everyday cast iron skillet. Lighter, smoother, and made in the USA, the naturally non-stick Field Skillet is built for easy searing, sauteing, frying, and roasting. The everyday No. 10 measures 11-5/8" at the top, and 9-3/4" at the cooking surface. Field Cast Iron is 100% Made in the USA. They work with recycled iron sourced from American vendors, and pour their cast iron cookware using green sand castings—just like the most celebrated vintage cast iron manufacturers, Griswold and Wagner. Their naturally non-stick cooking surface comes from multiple coats of grapeseed oil pre-seasoning. No Teflon, or other dirty tricks. The Field Skillet is a meticulously designed, smoother, lighter cast iron pan reminiscent of the best vintage American skillets. This is the closest living relative to vintage cast iron: light enough for everyday cooking, with a smooth, naturally non-stick cooking surface. You will enjoy the cooking experience with this cast iron masterpiece — ready to serve you for generations.
• Number 12 Cast Iron Skillet from Field Company — 11-5/8" Top Diameter
• All-purpose, everyday pan for use in frying, sauteing, braising, searing, and baking
• A naturally designed non-stick cooking surface
• Smoother and lighter than the surface and weight of old or vintage cast iron
• Proudly crafted in the USA