Gustus Vitae Montreal Steak Seasoning All Natural Dry Rub 2.5 Oz 00528-Gustus
Canada is famous for a lot of things: maple syrup, snow, hockey, ketchup-flavored potato chips...the list goes on. Gustus Vitae's favorite is their famous steak seasoning — which legend has it was started back in the 1940s at Schwartz's Deli in Montreal. Back then, the seasoning was a repurposing of what they used for their famous smoked and cured meats, however, this time used directly on steaks as a dry rub and as a marinade. Gustus Vitae's seasoning creation goes even further. Use it to roast potatoes, to spicing up veggies on the BBQ, to making your simple side salad sing. Make this spice blend an indispensable partner in the kitchen. Our personal favorite is when it's paired with fish — big tuna, swordfish, or mahi-mahi steaks left overnight in a simple marinade of olive oil and Gustus Vitae's Montreal Steak Seasoning, then seared quickly on the grill outside or in a cast iron pan on the stovetop. You will love it!
• All Natural — No Artificial Colors or Flavors — Sea Salt, Garlic, Crushed Black Pepper, Coriander Seed, Dried Chili Peppers, Paprika
• Adds a flavorful, mouth-watering lift to all your recipes, grilled food, and side dishes
• Hand Packed — Made In the USA
• Crafted in Small Batches With Local Ingredients
• Perfect for grilled meats, veggies — and especially potatoes: roasted, baked, smashed, mashed, or event french fries
• Non-GMO Project verified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.