MTX Audio Monoblock Power Amplifier JH5001
The JH5001 is made for bass with its high-efficiency Class D design. Built to produce up to 500 watts at a 1-ohm load, this mono amplifier will make your woofers hit hard with loud sound. The input section features high-quality RCAs for easy connection to aftermarket head units or processors. The Input Level selection is either Pre or Spk In so it can also be used with factory radios that don't have RCA outputs. The JH5001 can accept up to a standard 1/0-gauge power and ground wire for optimal performance while the speaker terminals can accept up to a 12-gauge speaker wire. The speaker connection terminal has two sets of positive and negative terminals for easy wiring, the JH5001 can play loads down to 1Ω.
• The variable subsonic filter creates a variable low frequency, high pass filter designed to block potentially damaging bass frequencies
• Top mount controls provide for easy adjustment of the amplifier once installed
• Variable crossovers allow fine-tuning your system output
• Selectable turn on input allows the use of a remote turn-on signal or audio signal to turn on the amplifier
• Selectable input signal allows you to use traditional RCA signals or tie directly to factory speaker outputs
• The remote bass knob is included with the amplifier. This knob gives you remote level Control over the output of Your Bass
• Topology: Class D
• 4Ω RMS Power Output: 255W x 1 Channel
• 2Ω RMS Power Output: 375W x 1 Channel
• 1Ω RMS Power Output: 550W x 1 Channel
• THD: <1%
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
• Crossover: 40Hz to 250Hz, 12dB/Oct
• Subsonic Filter: 20Hz to 50Hz, 12dB/Oct
• Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
• Maximum Input Signal: 10V
• Minimum Input Signal: 135mV
• Dimensions: 8.97"x7.61"x2.54"
• Remote bass knob included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.