Memphis Audio 17-2FCAPM 2.0 Farad Capacitor
When system voltages drop, the sound quality of your car's audio system takes a hit. Memphis capacitors allow reserve power to be stored near your amplifier and available for use when needed. A capacitor is helpful when your amplifiers are drawing more than your vehicle charging system can supply. Capacitors help prevent the stock battery from being overloaded and allow you to continue pushing your system to the limits. The integrated digital display informs you of system status and performance. For more features and specifications, see below.
• 2 Farad Capacitor
• 20V Surge
• Ultra-Low ERS
• Delivers Consistent Current to Reduce Headlight Dimming
• Neo-Blue Three Segment LED Voltage Display
• Built-In Power and Ground Distribution
• Satin Nickel Plating for Increased Conductivity
• Input/Output Gauge: 0/4 AWG
• Good for 2000 Watt Systems
Measurements with Mounting Brackets:
• 10" Long
• 3-7/8" Wide
• 3-3/4" Tall
This listing is for one (1) Memphis Audio 2.0 farad capacitor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.