Memphis Audio MEMBX Digital Bass Expander
Restore the low-end frequency lost by compressed music with the MEMBX Bass expander. The MEMBX offers high and low-level inputs and a 13.5V output. This allows you to integrate the piece with a factory and aftermarket systems. This bass processor features LED indicators for power, control, bass, and max, and also comes with a remote knob for the subsonic and gain adjustments.
• Digital Bass Restoration Processor
• High/Low-Level Inputs
• Max 13.5V Output
• Variable Q and Frequency Control
• Remote Bass Control Included
• Max Input Level: 15V RMS
• Max Output Level: 13.5V Peak
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100KHz +/-1dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
• Signal to Noise Ratio: -130dB
• Balanced Input Noise Rejection: >60dB
• Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
• Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
• Power Supply: High Headroom PWM
• Power Draw: 150mA
• Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 Amp
This listing is for one (1) Memphis Audio bass enhancer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.