Messermeister Four Seasons 12" Inch Scalloped Baker's Pallet Bread Knife 5086-12
The Messermeister Four Seasons 12” Scalloped Baker’s Knife can be used to cut everything from crusty baguettes and tender pastries to soft-skinned fruits and vegetables. The scallops bite into bread crusts with minimal compression, tearing or crumbs. The stamped 12” blade has a rounded tip and is attached to a non-slip handle. Preferred by culinary professionals and bakers this knife will produce crisp, clean slices.
• The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
• This knife is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57
• The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
• Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.