Messermeister Four Seasons 12" Kullenschliff Wide Slicer Knife 2" Wide 5096-12
Don’t be intimidated when you have a large roast to cut, the Messermeister Four Seasons Kullenschliff Wide Slicer has all the blade that you need for large cutting tasks. The commercial quality knife has a 2” wide long and slender stamped blade with a round tip. This style of blade allows you to slice through large cuts of brisket, ham, or turkey with a singular motion without tearing or shredding. The alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows, or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade.
• The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
• This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57
• The oversized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
• Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.