Messermeister San Moritz Elite 4 Piece Steak Knife Set Multi Edge
The Messermeister San Moritz Elité Multi-Edge Steak Knife Set sets the bar high when it comes to quality steak knife sets. The blades are hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of German 1.4116 stainless steel carbon alloy, producing an incredibly strong and long-lasting edge. This particular set includes Messermeister's multi-edge knives which have small serrations toward the tip, allowing you to make quick work of tougher steaks without tearing apart the meat. When washing make sure to only use water and a mild detergent. Avoid placing in the dishwasher and using cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
• The German 1.4116 stainless steel carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
• This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
• The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
• The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
• Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.