Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8" Inch Kullenschliff Chef's Knife E/2686-8K
This Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8" Chef's knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. Designed with a polyoxyethylene or"POM" Handle, and created out of German 1.4116 Stainless Steel Carbon Alloy, we know you will choose this knife 90% of the time for your cutting tasks. The hand-forged blade has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor-sharp edge and also has alternating kullenshliffs on each side of the knife to reduce drag and prevent items sticking to the blade. With this knife, you will have the ability to comfortably chop, slice, dice, and mince.
• The German 1.4116 stainless steel carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
• This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
• The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
• The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
• Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
• The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
• 100% Messermeister quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.