Audiopipe APHD-3000D-H2 2 Ohm Stable Monoblock Mini Amplifier
Looking for some serious power for your ride in a small package? This Audiopipe APHD-3000D-H2 is a 3000-watt amplifier built on a mini chassis to provide serious power in a tight space. This amp is a mono block amplifier that is stable at 2 ohms and comes with an inline fuse and visual status monitor! For the size, quality, and power this amp is hard to beat! For more information see specifications below.
• 1 Channel
• 2 Ohm Stable
• RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 3000 Watts
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
• Damping Factor: 200<
• Input Sensitivity: 0.25V
• Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 80Hz @ 12dB/OCT
• Working Voltage: 9V - 16V
• Bass Boost: 0dB - 10dB @ 50Hz
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 7" x 8-1/4" x 2-5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.