Pair of MTX Audio 5.25" Bookshelf Speakers - Monitor5i
The MTX Monitor5i bookshelf speaker is the perfect addition to any high-performance home theater system. Engineered for accurate sound and exceptional imaging in real world situations, the Monitor5i meets the high standards of performance expected from MTX. It features two 5.25" polypropylene woofers with rubber surrounds and a 12 mm PEI dome tweeter to give you a full range of sound. The woofers and tweeter are arranged in a D'Appolito array, which reduces the unwanted reflective sound from floors and ceilings with a controlled vertical dispersion. Plus, with the dual woofers in a common, vented enclosure, the Monitor5i has a much lower bass extension, higher power handling, and higher efficiency than single woofer bookshelf speakers.
Features and Specifications Per Speaker:
• Two 5 1/4 in Woofers (Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround)
• One 12mm Dome Tweeter (Ferrofluid Cooled)
• Frequency Response: 48Hz - 20kHz
• Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 15W to 100W RMS
• Sensitivity: 88dB @ 2.83V/1M
• Individual Unit Weight: 6 lbs.
• Individual Speaker Dimensions with Grill (H x W x D): 10.5" x 6.5" x 8.5"
This listing is for two Monitor5i bookshelf speakers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.