The Nakamichi NGXA80.4 is a 4-channel Class AB car amp that's bridgeable into 4 ohms. Bridging the channels offers a louder, more powerful output with twice the bass. Designed to be the heartbeat of your system, The Nakamichi NGXA80.4 gives you up to 2000W max power output for the times when you wish to be super loud. Measuring at 38.9cm at its widest, the NGXA80.4 is best installed in the trunk of the car, however, it may also fit underneath car seats (depending on the interior of the car). All controls, inputs, and outputs are located on 1 side of the amplifier for a simpler and cleaner installation. You can custom-tune the sound with built-in variable high and low pass filters, selectable 0/6/12 dB bass boost, and selectable 2/4-channel input switch. This car amplifier also features low-level RCA inputs and outputs for connecting multiple amps.
• N-Power Output @4ohm: 75W x 4
• N-Power Output@2ohm: 110W x 4
• N-Power Output @4ohm Bridged : 250W x 2
• Max Power: 2000W
• Frequency Response: 15Hz - 30kHz
• Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 6V
• Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
• Distortion (THD): ≤0.2%
• Low Pass Cross Frequency: 50Hz - 3kHz
• High Pass Cross Frequency: 20Hz - 3kHz
• Bass Boost: 0dB 6dB 12dB
• Remote Subwoofer Level: No
• Minimum Impedance : 20K
• Fuse Size: 30A x 2
• Net Weight: Approx. 3.1kg
• Unit Dimension - mm (LxHxW): 389 x 183 x 55 mm
• Unit Dimension - inches (LxHxW): 15.32" x 7.2" x 2.2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.