NEBO Intrinsically Safe All Purpose LED Flashlight Safety Rated 120 lumens 6755
This general-purpose LED flashlight from NEBO is engineered to earn Division 2/Class 3/Temp code T4 certification for safe use in hazardous areas — meaning it can be safely operated when explosive gases, liquids, dusts, or fibers are present. Featuring two light modes and a 172-meter beam distance — high (120 lumens with 6 hr. runtime) and low (31 lumens with 69 hr. runtime), it offers a glove-friendly rear rubberized power button, a built-in hydrogen gas release valve, an aluminum heat sink, and a tamper-proof battery carriage design. Powered by 4 AA batteries, this specific light — and it's intrinsically safe certification — make it a must for various first responders, workplace environments, and those interested in a great general-purpose flashlight for home or industrial use. A spring-loaded belt clip, lanyard, and batteries are included.
• Certified intrinsically safe division 2, class 3, temp code T4 for hazardous area use
• Spring loaded belt clip, lanyard and batteries included
• Built-in hydrogen gas release valve
• High and low light modes, 172-meter beam distance
• Glove-friendly rear rubberized power button
• 4 AA batteries required and included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.