Noel's Dia De Los Muertos Hot Sauce 3.5 oz
The name serrano is a reference to the Sierra Mountains in Puebla and Hidalgo in Mexico where they are found. Noel's love for the serrano and his passion for cooking lead to this marriage of spicy red serranos and ripe sweet mango. Inspired by traditional Southwest cuisine, this hot sauce artfully blends earthy Serrano peppers with sweet mango for a sauce so tasty it could raise the dead. Noel's Serrano & Mango hot sauce is made all "supernatural" and is designed and distributed in Kansas City, Kansas. Right here in the U.S.A.
• Made By Blending Serrano Peppers With Mango
• An All-"Super" Natural Sauce No Preservatives Or Artificial Flavors
• A Tasty Sweet Medium Heat Hot Sauce
• A Sauce Inspired By Traditional Southwest Cuisine
• Made In Kansas City, Kansas Right Here In The U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.